Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Chicken and stuffing!

I got this delicious recipe from my friend at Growing up Geeky. I believe someone else gave it to her, but you'd have to check her blog to find out who.
This recipe is so so easy and so so good.
Seriously, it took less than $10 and less than 3 minutes to prepare....totally my kind of dish!

What you need:
•4 boneless chicken breasts thawed. (I have a 4 qt crockpot and could only get 3 chicken breasts which was more than enough.)

•4 slices swiss cheese
•1 can cream of chicken.
•Splash of milk.
•1 box of Chicken Stove Top stuffing.
•Half stick of butter.


 What you do:
•Put chicken breasts on bottom of crockpot, (make sure it all sits along the bottom)
•Put a slice of cheese on each piece. I like to tear my pieces of cheese in half so that it's covering all of the chicken.

•Thin out the cream of chicken a bit with some milk (maybe a quarter cup) and pour that over chicken & cheese.


•Then put the dry stuffing on top.
•Cut slices of butter and put all around the top of the stuffing.

• Cook on low until the chicken is done, which will be about 4 hours.

I didnt get to take a picture of it all finished because we were too busy digging in!

We serve ours with some creamy mashed potatoes and some steamed broccoli. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one!